Monday, November 3, 2008

Student of the Week

Madysen is student of the week this week.

Today, Mady is taking in her photo collage we worked on last night. I had SOOO many pictures. I think this is a pretty good indicator of how much my beauty has grown since her surprising arrival in Dec of 2000.



Tuesday is sharing day and this is what Mady wants to take for sharing.



Wednesday is student interview day. Her whole class, all 8 of them, will spend an hour interviewing her. I'm going to have to go in and record this. I'm sure there will be some funny answers.

Thursday is the guessing jar day. Mady counted bubble gum and filled a jar. There are 76 pieces. Whoever guesses and gets closest wins a prize from the teacher. I'm offering to give the whole jar of gum to avoid finding it all over my house!!!

Can I just take a moment now to tell you all again how proud I am of my gorgeous daughter? Starting out at 2 lbs 11 oz and 15 in, she quickly grew and never had a set back. Now at 49 inches and 50 lbs, you would never know she had such a rough beginning. She is determined and free spirited much like me.

I love you, Mady.