Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's 3:30 AM...

I can't sleep. I'm terrified.

The real estate market gets worse every day. This job that I've had the last three years, a job that's allowed me to work from home and adjust my schedule to be at every school function is teetering on the brink of death.

Honestly, I haven't sleep well in weeks. I have great office skills, but finding a job in this economy that's going to be able to pay my bills is going to be hard. Not that I'm not going to bust my butt to find a job, I just don't know if I'll be able to stay in this house.

Where will I stay if I lose my job suddenly? Will I see my kids if that happens? Not that I think Collin would keep them from me, but where will I take them to visit them? They miss me and need me to be there for them.

I'm tired of struggling, but I won't give up. I refuse to give up. Just please pray for us. Pray for work, pray for the kids and pray for strength for me... Please....