Thursday, November 10, 2011

Vitabath is amazing stuff!!

Recently through Influenster's VoxBox program, I received a bottle of Vitabath to review.  This being my first time receiving a VoxBox as I just joined the program Sept 13th I was a little skeptical.  However, I cannot say enough about this product.

The best part of this product, it smells AMAZING!!  The fragrance I reviewed was Fruit Fanatic.  I wish I could explain it or insert a little scratch and sniff here because it is awesome.  All of the products are sulfate and paraben free and include Vitamins A, B3, B5, C and E, not too mention an antioxidant superfruit blent.

The soap lathered into a rich lather and left my skin feeling revitalized and moisturized.  I have recommended this product to everyone I know.  It's going to make the perfect Christmas gift to some of my closest girlfriends this year too.

You can visit their website here: Vitabath