Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

It's that spooktacular day of the year again, so today I leave you with a montage of our Halloween pasts..


The year was 2001 and look at my first born's kissable face!! How could you resist this Eeyore?





2002 brought us a cold Halloween and a tiger who had a better time passing out candy aka eating it than trick or treating and refused to wear the hood!!





Marshall arrived in Nov of 2003. I think I was on bedrest, so we didn't do Halloween but honestly I can't remember. (BAD MOM!!!!)





The Hulk and Dorothy made their apperance in 2004. Isn't Mady the best Dorothy ever from her hair, to her little dog, to her ruby red slippers? We had a good time with Gran, Grandpa John and Uncle Jimmy this year. Marshall enjoyed his first Halloween and was just learning to walk.





Lots of changes came in 2005. It's been a long road, but things are going well. Yoda and Zoey still rank in the top of my favorite Halloween costumes. Marshall's green face paint (not shown here) stained my hands and his face for days. All in all a success!!






How much do I love them?? To infinity and beyond. This phrase has become a daily part of our lives. I say, "I love you." They say, "I love you too." I say, "I love you infinity and beyond." In 2005, I took Buzz and my Jaguar to all the businesses and out to Falcon Heights which has become our yearly tradition.





How much is that doggie in the window? She's priceless. For 2007, Spot, my Dalmation, and Leonardo the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle accompanied me on our yearly Trick-or-Treat!! They are still wearing the costumes one year later.






Check back tomorrow to see what they've chosen for this year!!

Have a happy and safe Halloween...